The beginning of a new year is a good time to reflect on the wins and losses of the previous year. Because this month is also our one-year Veggie-versary, we thought it would be the perfect time to record a retrospective episode of sorts. We discuss the things we think we did well as new vegetarians in 2013, as well as some of our most important lessons learned.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Podcasts & Podcasters
- Podcasters’ Roundtable – Podcasters Discussing Podcasting
- Pat Flynn (The Smart Passive Income Podcast)
- Cliff Ravenscraft (Podcast Answer Man)
- Here’s the episode of Podcasters’ Roundtable we were very fortunate to be a part of (recorded live on the exhibition floor at New Media Expo 2014! ) — PR023 – Are Conferences Worth It?
- Vegetarian Zen t-shirts
- Fat Sick & Nearly Dead DVD
- Forks Over Knives DVD
- Flip and Tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
- Peak Fresh Re-Usable Produce Bags, Set of 10
- Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
Quote of the Week
Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything.
— Billy Joe Armstrong (Green Day)
Recipe of the Week
- Asparagus & Brown Rice Bake
Question: What is the biggest benefit you’ve received from being a vegetarian or vegan? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Vegetarian Zen! Subscribe today:
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa