In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’re going to be discussing some food and beverage trends expected this year. Neither Larissa nor I consider ourselves “trendy,” but when it comes to all things veg, it’s neat to see how much people are adapting even more flexitarian lifestyles, whether for health reasons, for the animals, for the environment, or a combination of these.
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
Articles Discussed in This Episode
- 2024 Food and Drink Trends Are All About Ranch, Robots, and Rooster Pasta
- What you will eat in 2024: 9 tasty food trends predicted for the new year
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
In this eBook, you will learn:
- What Buddha bowls are and why they are the PERFECT meal
- How to create your own awesome combinations based on your needs and specific tastes
- Some of our favorite ingredient combinations (recipes) plus ideas for sauces and dressings