In this episode of The Vegetarian Zen podcast, we celebrate 400 episodes of Vegetarian Zen!
- What we’ve learned since starting the podcast
- Some of our favorite Vegetarian Zen episodes
- What the future holds for Vegetarian Zen
Here are a few things we mention on today’s show:
- Actual Veggies
- Jazzy Vegetarian
- Malibu Mylk
- Vegetarian Zen and the Art of Being Me
- The Vegetarian Zen Podcast Episode 1
- Cheery Bird Vintage
- The Vegetarian Zen YouTube Channel
- The Peas and Carrots Society
- Ways You Can Support the Show
Our Closed Facebook Group
The Peas and Carrots Society: Friends of Vegetarian Zen
Connect on Facebook
A safe place to virtually connect with other vegetarians, vegans, and the veg-curious. We share delicious recipes, discuss cooking new skills, provide product recommendations, and provide social support. No judgments here! This is a no-bully zone!
Much Gratitude to Our Sponsors
The Golden Apple Roundtable | Our Supporters on Patreon
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!