In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we are pleased to speak with Niki Turner-Parker, the co-founder of Aloe-Me Holistic Health.
Who is Nikki-Turner Parker?
Nikki and her wife and business partner, Allie Turner-Parker, formed Aloe-Me Holistic Health with the goal of creating a platform to connect people who share the common interests of self-care and holistic health.
They believe that “when you start with healing yourself, then you can heal the world.”
On September 7, 2019, Aloe-Me will host a Holistic Wellness Fair in San Antonio, Texas at the Brick at Blue Star Arts Complex. Approximately 30 vendors will be there to provide information and services to attendees. The event takes place from 9 am – 1:30 pm central.
In our interview with Nikki we talk about:
- Her personal journey towards holistic health
- How the western world is learning more about holistic wellness
- The upcoming Holistic Wellness Fair
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
A Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
More About Aloe-Me Holistic Health:
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa