In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we discuss thyroid issues and iodine deficiencies. Vickie discloses a personal story and shares why thyroid and iodine issues recently became important to us.
Disclaimer: Everything we discuss is based STRICTLY on our own research and discussions with our doctor. Do not use this in place of medical advice. You should discuss any changes to your diet with your doctor.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
- Vegan Diets and Hypothyroidism
- Iodine Deficiency – An Old Epidemic Is Back
- Iodine and The Thyroid — Worth A Second Glance
- How to Take Care of Your Thyroid on a Plant-Based Diet
- Simple Dietary Changes That Can Help Your Thyroid Naturally
- Tara Brach –Meditation, Emotional Healing, Spiritual Awakening
Quotes of the Week
To keep the body in good health is a duty. Otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa