We recently put out a call to you, our listeners and readers, to ask Vegetarian Zen anything you wanted to know about us. You did not disappoint! You came up with some really great questions, and in this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we do our very best to answer them.
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Thanksgiving Pinterest board – “Thanksgiving Vegetarian Zen Style“
- Viva Vegeria – our favorite local vegan restaurant
- Green Vegetarian Cuisine – another local favorite
- Primal Spirit Vegan Jerky Variety Pack (Hickory Smoked, Texas BBQ, Teriyaki, Mesquite Lime, Thia Peanut, and Hot & Spicy)
- Vegan Protein Powder
- Heidi Ho Organics
- Nature’s Gate shampoo & conditioner
- Zuzu (link for liquid foundation, but there are lots of other Zuzu products on Amazon as well!)
- Tom’s of Maine Wicked Fresh Spearmint Ice toothpaste (this is our favorite variety, but there are others
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa