We recently put out a call to you, our listeners and readers, to ask Vegetarian Zen anything you wanted to know about us. You did not disappoint! You came up with some really great questions, and in this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we do our very best to answer them.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Thanksgiving Pinterest board – “Thanksgiving Vegetarian Zen Style“
- Viva Vegeria – our favorite local vegan restaurant
- Green Vegetarian Cuisine – another local favorite
- Primal Spirit Vegan Jerky Variety Pack (Hickory Smoked, Texas BBQ, Teriyaki, Mesquite Lime, Thia Peanut, and Hot & Spicy)
- Vega Sport Performance Protein (Vanilla)
- Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, French Vanilla
- Heidi Ho Organics
- Nature’s Gate shampoo & conditioner
- Zuzu (link for liquid foundation, but there are lots of other Zuzu products on Amazon as well!)
- Tom’s of Maine Wicked Fresh Spearmint Ice toothpaste (this is our favorite variety, but there are others)
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
[custom-related-posts title=”Related Posts” order_by=”title” order=”ASC” none_text=”None found”]