Age Doesn’t Matter…Anyone Can Become a Vegetarian…Anytime!
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we’ll be talking about becoming a vegetarian later in life.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Best selling model: America’s most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks fast and saves time: The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
Resources Used for this Episode:
- A Senior’s Guide To Good Nutrition
- Senior Going Vegan? A Few Things to Consider
- Attention, Women: You’re Not Too Old to Go Vegetarian
Quotes of the Week
It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.
— Gabriel García Márquez
Question: Are you a “late-blooming” vegetarian or vegan? We’d love to hear your experiences!
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa