Back in episode 078 we did our first episode on plant milks titled “The Delicious World of Plant Milks” and in a recent episode 253, we talked specifically about peanut milk. In today’s episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we are going to discuss the Non Dairy Milk industry overall and where it seems to be headed. Hint: We think you are going to like where it’s headed! As an added bonus, we’re going to give you 5 tips to help contribute to this growing trend of reducing dairy in your diet.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Join the Peas and Carrots Society on Facebook:
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- World Plant Milk Day
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on eBay
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on Mercari
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on Poshmark
Resources Used for this Episode:
- US Faces Cheese Surplus as Dairy Demand Drops
- Non-Dairy Milk Guide For all Your Cooking and Baking Needs
- Non-Vegan Company Names Plant Milk the Future of Milk
- Plant Based Milk Sales Grow 61% In US Over 5 Years – Dairy Sales Plummet by 15%
- Healthy Concerns About Dairy Milk
- Dairy Under Threat from Plant-Based Demand, Warns Industry Outlet
- 10 Best Food and Health Documentaries
- How to Make Milk in a Vitamix Blender by Larissa
- Calcium in a Vegan Diet
Recipe of the Week
Call to Action!
- Visit the World Plant Milk Day site to find out how you can participate!
Don’t miss a single episode of Vegetarian Zen! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
As the podcast has grown, we have had to move the first 100 episodes to their very own “archive” show. To subscribe to the Vegetarian Zen Archive (Episodes 1 – 100), click the iTunes or Stitcher button below:Vegetarian Zen Archive on iTunes Vegetarian Zen Archive on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa