If you are like most people, you can experience a fair amount of stress and anxiety on a daily basis. Whether it be from your job, your kids, your spouse, or just what’s going on in the world today. We all deal with a certain amount of stress and can use some help to manage stress and anxiety naturally.
Back in episode 103, we did a podcast called, “Food and Stress – How to Eat Properly and Stress Less.”
In today’s episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast, we are going to revisit the topic of stress management naturally since this topic has evolved since we last discussed in episode 103.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Join the Peas and Carrots Society on Facebook:
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Depression on nutritionfacts.org
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on eBay
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on Mercari
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on Poshmark
Resources Used for this Episode:
- 13 Foods to Help Ease Anxiety and Stress (Mind Body Green)
- Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- VZ Episode 262 Essential Oils 101
- How to Maintain Normal Blood Sugar
- VZ Episode 185 The Power of Meditation
- 10 Healing Benefits of the Sun
- Chamomile Benefits (Dr. Axe)
- 19 Natural Remedies for Anxiety
- The Best Diet for Depression
- 12 Turmeric Benefits that Rival Medications
Resource of the Week:
- Want a more behind the scenes look at the link between depression and inflammation in the body? Check out this video from Nutrition Facts!
Recipe of the Week
Vickie’s Hello Morning, Goodbye Stress Smoothie:
- 1 banana
- Handful of Spinach
- Handful of Raspberries
- 3 strawberries
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- A few cubes of ice
Blend all in a power-blender (such as a Vitamix). Yum!
Don’t miss a single episode of Vegetarian Zen! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
As the podcast has grown, we have had to move the first 100 episodes to their very own “archive” show. To subscribe to the Vegetarian Zen Archive (Episodes 1 – 100), click the iTunes or Stitcher button below:Vegetarian Zen Archive on iTunes Vegetarian Zen Archive on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa