This episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast is all about coconut oil. Is it a health food or just hype? We discuss some health claims associated with coconut oil, what the research says, our conclusions, and some popular (and not so well-known) uses.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. That means at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of our links. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
In the News:
- California Appeals Ruling to Overturn Fois Gras Ban
- White Castle Debuts Veggie Burger Across Country
- Conscious Company Magazine
Resources Used for this Episode
- Fats and Cholesterol: Out with the Bad, In with the Good
- The Truth About Coconut Oil
- Is Coconut Oil Really All It’s Cracked Up to Be?
- 77 Coconut Oil Uses and Cures
- Top 5 Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
- The Skinny on Fat: Good Fats vs. Bad Fats
Quotes of the Week
My diabetes is such a central part of my life… it did teach me discipline… it also taught me about moderation… I’ve trained myself to be super-vigilant… because I feel better when I am in control.
— Sonya Sotomayor
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
[custom-related-posts title=”Related Posts” order_by=”title” order=”ASC” none_text=”None found”]