Cruelty-Free Pet Products Are a Win-Win-Win!
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be shedding (get it, shedding??!) some light on cruelty-free pet products, including food, treats, grooming products, and flea medicines.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- SOOTHES AND SOFTENS — Burt's Bees Oatmeal Shampoo cleans, soothes, softens, and conditions your dog's skin and coat
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — All-natural ingredients include colloidal oatmeal, honey, and beeswax
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES — This mild shampoo is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies
- 100% SAFE — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
More resources Used for this Episode:
Recipe of the Week
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa