In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we are EXTREMELY pleased to welcome Dr.
Who Is Dr.
Dr. Goldner is a board-certified medical doctor and the author of 3 best-selling books, Goodbye Lupus, Goodbye Autoimmune Disease, and Green Smoothie Recipes to Kick-Start Your Health and Healing.
She has been featured in multiple documentaries such as Eating You Alive, Whitewashed, and The Conspiracy Against Your Health.
She is a highly sought after keynote speaker who shares the stage regularly with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Ornish, Dr. Esselstyn, and Dr. Greger.
Dr. Goldner has been featured on the front cover of Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine numerous times including their recent issue Fit Over Forty.
She is a regular contributor to T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and she is featured in the Journal of Disease Reversal reversing
What We Discuss in Our Interview
In this interview with Dr. Goldner, we discuss:
- What is
- What are some of the symptoms of
- How Dr. Goldner cured herself of
- The 6 steps to healing yourself with supermarket foods.
I’ve got to say, since we interviewed her, my green
With just a few veggies, fruits, and a high-powered blender, you can whip up some of the healthy drinks she recommends.
We hope you enjoyed the interview!
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
A Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
- The Golden Apple Roundtable (our Patrons) on
- Five program settings ensure walk-away convenience and consistent results.
- Five program settings (for Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts, and Self-Cleaning) automatically adjust to the container size you’ve selected, process your recipes, and stop the blender when complete.
Other Resources Mentioned