In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we’re pleased to welcome Dr. Monica Aggarwal, MD, co-author of the book, Body on Fire Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook: Your Guide to Eating Plant Foods that Fight Disease.
We’ll speak to Dr. Aggarwal about how improving your diet is one of the most important things you can do to reduce inflammation and improve your health.
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
Who Is Dr. Monica Aggarwal?
Dr. Monica Aggarwal, MD, is board certified in cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology. She is a well-known presenter on the importance of plant-based nutrition and its benefits in treating and potentially reversing chronic illness.
In our interview with Dr. Aggarwal we discuss:
- what inflammation is
- how inflammation adversely impacts the body
- how a plant-based diet can help reverse chronic illness
More Like This
- Goodbye Autoimmune Disease with Dr. Brooke Goldner
- Holistic Healing with Dr. Tumi Johnson
- Oncology Dietitian Alison Tierney on Battling Chronic Illness