Summer is here, and vacation season is in full swing. While travel is fun for us, it takes its toll on the environment in some pretty big ways. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we share seven tips for eco-friendly travel.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- VZ106 – Vegetarian Cookout with Vickie and Larissa
- EPA’s Carbon Footprint Calculator
- The Nature Conservancy Carbon Footprint Calculator
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Certification Program
- Sustainable Travel International
- Green Global Travel
Eco-Friendly Travel Tips Resources
- Tips for Sustainable Travel Abroad
- How can you be a responsible traveler?
- What is a carbon footprint – definition
- What is sustainability? | What is EPA doing? | How can I help?
- Your Biggest Carbon Sin May Be Air Travel
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.
— James Michener
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa