In this episode of The Vegetarian Zen Podcast we welcome Ella Magers of Sexy Fit Vegan. Ella has been a dedicated vegan since the age of 7 and is on a mission to transform the culture of the vegan movement from the inside out.
We talk to talk to Ella about what it was like becoming vegan at such an early age and about her coaching program to help empower fellow vegans with the tools they need to heal themselves.
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
Who Is Ella Magers?
An animal lover since birth and a dedicated vegan since the age of 7, Ella Magers is on a mission to transform the culture of the vegan movement from the inside out. Through visionary writing, inspiring talks, and compassionate coaching she gives modern vegans the tools they need to heal and empower themselves in a world that challenges them at every turn.
Ella’s desire to revolutionize the vegan community is wholehearted and flows from a deeply personal place. For years she struggled with disordered eating, family turmoil, and self-doubt, but her dedication to advocating for the world’s voiceless animals drove her forward. Now she knows that helping her fellow vegans articulate and embrace their own unquenchable passions will both restore them as individuals and unite them in their quest to rid the world of animal suffering.
Ella’s deepest gift is her ability to shatter patterns that no longer serve. She shows people that there are alternatives, that the comfort of the mainstream can be deadly, and that plant-based living is the quickest path to holistic health.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Sexy Fit Vegan website
- On Facebook
- On Instagram
- Burpees and Greens Challenge (use discount code VegZen for $20 off)
- The World Becomes What We Teach by Zoe Weil
- Solutionary Vegan
- Most Good, Least Harm by Zoe Weil
- Oculus Quest 2
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!