Who is Dustin Harder?
Dustin Harder is the host and creator of the original vegan travel culinary series, The Vegan Roadie. The show is described as a version of the popular Food Network series Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
He is an author, recipe creator, and graduate of the Natural Gourmet Institute.
Living La Vida Vegan
Dustin became a vegan in 2009 but loved to travel well before then. Therefore, it would only stand to reason that he would combine both! Dustin now travels the country (and the world!) educating people about the joys of living “plant-strong”!
Click the link to check out The Vegan Roadie YouTube Channel.
- The Simply Vegan Cookbook is Dustin’s first contribution as an author. Forget about vegan cookbooks that require specialty ingredients and leave you unsatisfied. The Simply Vegan Cookbook takes
vegan cookingto the tastiest level with easy, delicious recipes that are fun to make and delightful to eat.
As the creator and host of The Vegan Roadie, Dustin Harder has traveled over 110,000 miles―and visited every grocery store along the way― to find out which vegan foods are (and are not) accessible. Taking this into account, The Simply Vegan Cookbook provides healthful, balanced vegan meals using easy-to-find, affordable vegan ingredients.
- Epic Vegan is Dustin’s highly anticipated follow up to The Simply Vegan Cookbook. It’s is a choose-your-own-adventure kind of book that proves that vegan doesn’t mean boring, bland, or difficult. Start with basic, easy recipes and then go further, if you dare, to build epic creations by combining those easy recipes to make Instagram-worthy creations.
Some veganized fast-food favorites include:
- The Noritos Los Taco
- Cray Cray Bread
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup in a Pretzel Bowl
Some originals include:
- The Bacon Cinnamon Roll Peanut Butter Burger
- Festive Cheesy Bread
- Everything Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Churro Cup Sundaes
- Crab Rangoon Pizza, it’s fun for everyone!
Get in the kitchen with friends and family to get hands-on and create your epic! Dustin says:
“After muddling my way through the judgement of others, I have this advice to offer: It’s about YOU. I want you to honor your journey, and for goodness sake, have some epic fun along the way!”
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
All the Places to Find Dustin: