In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be talking about stress. We’ll discuss some foods that can exacerbate stress levels and which foods may give you some relief.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
In the News:
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- VZ 88: A Discussion About Diabetes and Plant-Based Foods
- VZ 46: Can a Plant-Based Diet Help Alleviate Seasonal Allergies?
- VZ 49: Fruits and Vegetables That Will Keep You Hydrated
- VZ 43: Sleep Well Naturally
- VZ 18: Food and Mood
Resources Used for this Episode
- How food can affect your stress levels
- 10 Foods to Help Get Rid of Stress
- Foods That Help Tame Stress
- Adrenaline, Cortisol, Norepinephrine: The Three Major Stress Hormones, Explained
- Simple vs. Complex Carbohydrates
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
— William James (1842-1910), American philosopher & psychologist
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa