In this episode, we’ll be discussing all things gluten. You’ll learn what gluten is and what health problems can be associated with it. You’ll also hear what foods contain gluten and which are naturally gluten-free. We’ll also discuss whether or not a gluten-free diet is a good choice.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Vegetarian Zen TV — Our new YouTube channel!
Quote of the Week
Happiness is a warm puppy.
— Charles M. Schultz
Recipe of the Week
- What Are Gluten Allergy Symptoms?
- What’s the difference between celiac disease, gluten intolerance, non-celiac gluten sensitivity and wheat allergy?
- Five Different Types of Gluten Allergy
- What Is Gluten?
- Sources of Gluten
- Gluten-Free Diet: What’s Allowed, What’s Not
- Should You Go Gluten-Free?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa