In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we are EXTREMELY pleased to welcome Dr.
Who Is Dr.
Dr. Goldner is a board certified medical doctor and the author of 3 best-selling books, Goodbye Lupus, Goodbye Autoimmune Disease, and Green Smoothie Recipes to Kick-Start Your Health and Healing.
In this sequel to Goodbye Lupus, Dr. Brooke Goldner details how she used her hyper-nourishment protocol to help real people all over the world get their lives back from Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren's, Scleroderma, Psoriasis, Hashimotos and many more using supermarket foods.
She also dives deeply into the mindset needed to change your diet and take back your health including motivation, overcoming self-sabotage, and embracing health and happiness.
She has been featured in multiple documentaries such as Eating You Alive, Whitewashed, and The Conspiracy Against Your Health.
She is a highly sought after keynote speaker who shares the stage regularly with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Ornish, Dr. Esselstyn, and Dr. Greger.
Dr. Goldner has been featured on the front cover of Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine numerous times including their recent issue Fit Over Forty.
She is a regular contributor to T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies and she is featured in the Journal of Disease Reversal reversing
What We Discuss in Our Interview
In this interview with Dr. Goldner, we discuss:
- What is
- What are some of the symptoms of
- How Dr. Goldner cured herself of
- The 6 steps to heal yourself with supermarket foods.
I’ve got to say, since we interviewed her, my green
With just a few veggies, fruits, and a high-powered blender, you can whip up some of the healthy drinks she recommends.
We hope you enjoyed the interview!
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
A Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
- The Golden Apple Roundtable (our Patrons) on
Brooke Goldner, M.D., Best-Selling Author of Goodbye Lupus, shares 24 of her favorite green smoothie recipes that she prescribes her patients when helping them heal their bodies. Brooke Goldner, M.D. is a board-certified physician is known world-wide for being a medical doctor who has developed a nutrition-based treatment for her own autoimmune disease, Lupus using supermarket foods.
- Program settings: three program settings for smoothies, hot soup, and frozen desserts, ensure walk-away convenience and consistent results.
- You're in control: variable speed control and pulse feature let you fine-tune the texture of any recipe.
- Built-in wireless connectivity: the motor base is able to read the container size you’ve chosen and automatically adjust program settings and maximum blending times accordingly.
- Digital timer: a built-in digital timer removes the guesswork with recipes you process manually, helping you achieve the perfect texture every time.
Other Resources Mentioned