Growing hot peppers is definitely something that I’ve been considering, especially since we’ve been expanding our backyard garden.
In this episode we talk to expert pepper grower Jenny TB of Grow Hot Peppers about the best way to get started growing hot peppers, no matter how much space you do (or don’t) have.
Who is Jenny TB of Grow Hot Peppers?
Jenny TB is the founder of Grow Hot Peppers, a website that celebrates hot chilies and growing peppers in containers. After her partner introduced her to habaneros, Jenny discovered a love of gardening and taught herself how to grow all kinds of pepper varieties (with lots of trial and error!). Now she loves sharing what she learns so that everyone can experience the joy of growing food no matter the space. Or, as she likes to call it “growing food without a garden.”
If you’re interested in growing hot peppers (now that you’ve heard Jenny talk about how it’s TOTALLY possible), here are a few of her recommendations.
Books by Grow Hot Peppers
Where You Can Find Grow Hot Peppers
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
Health is dynamic, so Athletic Greens created a comprehensive formula that helps you adapt as your daily needs change due to stress, sleep patterns, or an imperfect diet. Your Daily Dose of Nutritional Insurance®!
- VZ 302: In The Garden With Augie Sanchez (aka The Unkempt Gardener)
- VZ 113: Interview with Megan Cain, aka The Creative Vegetable Gardener
- VZ 190: The Creative Vegetable Gardener’s Smart Start Garden Planner
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. That means at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of our links. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.