In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we present our 2015 vegetarian and vegan gift guide for the holidays. It’s jam-packed with great gift ideas, and you’ll find direct links to many of the products and companies we mention in the notes below. And if we missed some of your favorite goodies, be sure to let us know!
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Health & Beauty Products
- Eminence Handmade Organic Skincare of Hungary | shop for Eminence Organics products through our Amazon link
- Me and the Girls (Beneficial Organic Beauty) | Lavandula Revive Foot Spa Bundle
- LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Omega VRT350 Juicer
- Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
- Slow cooker (crockpot)
- Fissler Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Nut Milk Bag
- Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- Kitchen Active Spiralizer
- Santoku knife
- Petit Vour – cruelty-free beauty products / also offers Matt & Nat vegan accessories for sale on the Petit Vour website
- Healthy Surprise Classic Box
- Healthy Surprise Big Box
Books & Magazines
- Pressure Cooking Cookbooks by Jill Nussinow
- Vegetarian Times
- Conscious Company Magazine
- Matt & Nat (website) | shop for Matt & Nat on Amazon
- Herbivore Clothing
- Alternative Outfitters
- Vegan Chic
Quotes of the Week
Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than you take.
— Christopher Reeve
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa