A member of the Peas and Carrots Society, our closed Facebook group, asked recently about suggestions for good homemade salad dressings, and other members didn’t disappoint! In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be sharing some of their great ideas and favorite recipes for homemade salad dressings.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
Resources Used for this Episode
- 5 Basic Elements of Homemade Salad Dressing
- Six healthy reasons to make your own salad dressing and an amazing recipe
Recipe of the Week
- Anti-inflammatory Turmeric Tahini Dressing
- Broccoli Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Curry Ranch Dressing (made from cashew cream)
Quotes of the Week
We don’t need a melting pot in this country, folks. We need a salad bowl. In a salad bowl, you put in the different things. You want the vegetables – the lettuce, the cucumbers, the onions, the green peppers – to maintain their identity. You appreciate differences.
— Jane Elliot
Question: What is your favorite salad dressing?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa