In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be taking a look at different types of cookware. More specifically, we’ll examine why non-stick pans are really a bad idea, and offer some other, healthy cookware options.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
In the News:
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman
- Le Creuset Signature Iron Handle Skillet, 11-3/4-Inch, Cherry
- Le Creuset Stoneware Rectangular Dish, 10.5 by 7-Inch, Caribbean
- Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 7-1/4-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Cherry
Resources Used for this Episode
- 7 Non-Toxic Cookware Brands for Safe and Healthy Home Cooking
- Creating a Healthy Kitchen: Guide to Natural Cookware
- Teflon can’t stand the heat…
- 3 Health Reasons to Cook with Cast Iron
- How To Season a Cast Iron Skillet
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
I like cast iron coated with enamel for longevity and forgiveness if I happen to take my eyes off the prize while pouring Chianti.
— Mario Batali
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa