It’s Vegan….It’s Sushi…What’s Not to LOVE?
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we learn about vegan sushi and vegetarian sushi and share tips for creating delicious sushi at home.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
Shop for sushi supplies:
- Hangiri (wooden rice mixing bowl)
- Nori (seaweed sheets)
- Sushi rice
- Pickled ginger
- 3 Vegan Sushi Sandwich (Onigirazu) Recipes
- 100% natural and eco-friendly.
- Made of natural solid wood with a natural oil finish, free of harmful chemicals that would not jeopardize your family's health through contact with your food.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE SUSHI MAKER ROLLING SET Consist of 6x Green Bamboo Sushi Rolling Mats High Quality, Durable, All Natural No Chemicals or Varnish
- ECOFRIENDLY Everything in our sushi making kit is all-natural and made from bamboo, which is the most renewable source High Quality, Durable, All Natural, No Chemicals or Varnish
Mentioned in this Episode:
Recipe of the Week
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa