In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we are happy to be joined by Farnoosh Brock, founder and president of Prolific Living, and author of The Healthy Juicer’s Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long.
In this interview, Farnoosh shares with us some insights from her newest book The Healthy Smoothie Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long. We discuss the differences between juicing and smoothies, the benefits of drinking green smoothies, and best practices for making them.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Books by Farnoosh Brock
- The Healthy Juicer’s Bible
- The Healthy Smoothie Bible
- Your Comprehensive Green Juicing Guide: PLUS The Only 10 Recipes You Will Ever Need
- How to Travel with Confidence: A Roadmap to Build Your Travel Spirit
- Rumi: A Photographic Gallery of Inspirational Quotes
- The 8 Pillars of Motivation: How to Move Away from Fear and Achieve Your Greatness
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa