In this episode, we take on some of the most common myths about vegetarianism and veganism. Before becoming vegetarians, we actually held some of these beliefs ourselves. Once we made our lifestyle changes, we began to learn how mistaken we were. For example, we’ve learned that these common misconceptions just aren’t true:
- Vegetarians do not have adequate protein intake
- A vegetarian diet is boring
- Vegetarianism is an all-or-nothing lifestyle
- All vegetarians and vegans are pushy and confrontational
- Milk is necessary for bone health
Join us in Episode 014 as we discuss these myths, plus our Recipes of the Week: Vegetarian Lasagna (with Vegan Options) and Tofu Ricotta. We also have a Resource of the Week: the Lift app, which helps promote building good habits.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Resource of the Week
- Lift App
- Lift App
Question: Do you have any myths to add to the list?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa