From time to time on our podcast, we love to discuss some of the top stories going on in plant-based news. In this episode, Larissa and I discuss:
- 8 Sanctuaries Where You Can Sponsor or Adopt a Turkey This Thanksgiving
- Beyond Meat Launches “Revolutionary” Plant-Based Beyond Steak
- Rep. Raskin Leads 31 Colleagues in Push for Federal Facilities to Provide a Vegetarian Option
- 16 Vegan Food Network and Netflix Cooking Show Moments Worth a Re-watch
Check out the episode here:
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
- Talking Turkey with Gene Bauer of Farm Sanctuary
- Crafting Seitan with Chef Skye Michael Conroy
- Easy Vegan Home Cooking with Laura Theodore
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor
The Golden Apple Roundtable | Our Supporters on Patreon
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!