Parents and kids are gearing up for back to school, so in this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be talking about some ways to make school lunch planning and prep easier. We’ll also share some lunch suggestions from members of our Facebook group, the Peas and Carrots Society (What Up, Peas & Carrots!!).
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Product of the Week
- BUILT-IN PORTION CONTROL: 3 perfectly portioned compartments make it easy to pack a balanced meal for any size appetite from kids to adults
- EASY-OPEN LIDS: Designed with kid-friendly lids that stay securely on, but can be easily removed by toddlers (not leak-proof)
- MICROWAVE, FREEZER, & DISHWASHER SAFE: BPA-free containers designed by a mom to be easy to clean, convenient to use, and quick to organize
- WHAT YOU GET: Set of 4 EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Lunch Containers and caring customer support
- Durable food-safe lunch sandwich bags designed by a mom and lifetime environmentalist on a mission to replace single-use plastic with sustainable solutions that are easy to use and accessible to everyone.
- Lunchskins are an affordable BPA-Free, PVC-free & Phthalate-free alternative to single-use plastic baggies.
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
— Sydney J. Harris
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa