In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we continue our 4-part series on plant-based meals. This time, we’ll be sharing some plant-based dinner options.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Our podcasts and blog posts
- 10 Vegetarian and Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes You’ll Love!
- VZ 035: Breakfast Protein Options for Vegetarians
- VZ 039: Meal Prepping Shortcuts
- VZ 040: Meal Planning 101
- VZ 077: Make Busy Weeknights Easy with These Simple Vegetarian Recipes
- VZ 084: Simple 5-Ingredient Recipes
- VZ 127: Slow Cooker Recipes and Tips for Vegetarians and Vegans
- VZ 138: Plant-Based Breakfast Options
Blogs I use to find great vegetarian and vegan recipes
Resources Used for this Episode
- A balanced diet for vegans
- Your Simple Guide To Balanced Vegan Meals
- Meal Planning Tips for a Healthy Vegan Diet
- How to Eat Plant-Based for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
You can’t possibly ask me to go without having some dinner. It’s absurd. I never go without my dinner. No one ever does, except vegetarians and people like that.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa