In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we take a look at some plant-based food trends for 2017.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Plant-based protein powder brand: 20 grams vegan protein from a multisource blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein
- Greens: Including ingredients like organic alfalfa powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder
- No added sugar
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Sorghum June Grain of the Month
- 16 Food Trends That Prove 2017 Is #TheYearOfVegan
- Plant proteins, healthy fats, and more 2017 food trends
- Mintel Announces Six Key Global Food and Drink Trends for 2017
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
— Edith Wharton
Question: Do you tend to get caught up in the latest food trends?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa