Plant-Based Lunch Options
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we continue our 4-part series on plant-based meals. This time, we share some plant-based lunch options. The amazing thing about all of the lunch ideas we talk about is that they are really limited only by your imagination and your tastes. There are so many combinations of noodles and veggies, rice and veggies, quinoa and veggies, sandwich fillings, salad types, and more.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- VZ 130: Anatomy of a Salad
- VZ 133: Salad Without Greens – How to Make Delicious Salads with Pasta, Grains, Shaved Vegetables, and More
- All About Tasty Vegetarian Wraps (the sandwiches), Inspired by the Veggie Rap (our crazy rap song!)
Resources Used for this Episode
- 15 Vegan Lunch Ideas!
- Why Is Lunch So Important?
- 32 Vegan Lunches You Can Take to Work
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Definitely Take That Lunch Break
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.
— Orson Welles
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa