In this episode of The Vegetarian Zen podcast, we discuss 3 recently published plant-based news stories that caught our attention.
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
- Miyoko’s Creamery and Renewal Mill Collaborate to Tackle Food Waste With 100% Upcycled Vegan Cookies by Vegconomist
- Flexitarian Diets Are Increasingly Popular – Here’s How Celebrities Eat Less Meat Without Going Fully Vegetarian and Why Dieticians Approve by Yahoo News
- MasterClass Adds Their First Vegetarian Cooking Class with Dominque Crenn by PRWire
Also Mentioned In This Episode
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor
The Golden Apple Roundtable | Our Supporters on Patreon
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!