When I was little and my mom would bake delicious gingerbread or oatmeal cookies (two of my dad’s favorite desserts), I would always ask for a taste of molasses. She would give me a spoonful and I would pretend that it was my “medicine”.
It was light molasses, so it didn’t have the vitamin and mineral benefits of blackstrap, but boy, was it yummy.
What are the Benefits of
When we say that
Additionally, Because the maximum amount of sugar has been extracted from
To read more about the benefits and uses, please check out our article/podcast, 7 Blackstrap Molasses Benefits, and Some Recipes.
The Other Ingredients in our
Blackstrap Molasses Oatmeal Recipe
Flaxseeds are a good source of heart-benefiting Omega-3 essential fatty acids and contain both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Ingredients: Organic ground golden flaxseed
- USDA Organic. All-natural. Gluten-Free. Provides fiber, lignans & Omega-3 fats.
- Flaxseed meal has a robust nutty flavor
- Makes a great egg substitute for most recipes.
- Keep best refrigerated or frozen for longer product life
Rolled oats have a wide variety of health benefits. Here are a few:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Very filling so can help you lose weight
- Great source of soluble fiber
- Improved blood sugar
- Cna help lower your cholesterol
- Case of Four, 32 oz. bags (8 lbs. total)
- Vegan; Vegetarian; 100% Whole Grain; High in Fiber; Kosher Pareve
- 100% whole grain
- 7g protein per serving
It’s common knowledge that bananas are high in potassium, but did you know that they are also good sources of Vitamins C and B6? Bananas also have a natural antacid effect, which may help reduce or relieve acid reflux.
This recipe is for a single serving, but it is easily multiplied for two, four, or the whole gang.
All these ingredients add up to one healthy and filling breakfast! Enjoy!
Looking for more awesome recipes? Here are some of our favorites!
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. That means at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of our links. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.