When I was little and my mom would bake delicious gingerbread or oatmeal cookies (two of my dad’s favorite desserts), I would always ask for a taste of molasses. She would give me a spoonful and I would pretend that it was my “medicine”. It was light molasses, so it didn’t have the vitamin and mineral benefits of blackstrap, but boy, was it yummy.
- Case of Four, 32 oz. bags (8 lbs. total)
- Vegan; Vegetarian; 100% Whole Grain; High in Fiber; Kosher Pareve
- 100% whole grain
- 7g protein per serving
Imagine this: sitting down to enjoy a bowl of cereal that is fortified naturally, rather than one that says “fortified with added vitamins and minerals” on the box. What a concept! And this
- Ingredients: Organic ground golden flaxseed
- USDA Organic. All-natural. Gluten-Free. Provides fiber, lignans & Omega-3 fats.
- Flaxseed meal has a robust nutty flavor
- Makes a great egg substitute for most recipes.
- Keep best refrigerated or frozen for longer product life
Flax seeds are a good source of heart-benefiting Omega-3 essential fatty acids and contain both soluble and insoluble fiber.
It’s common knowledge that bananas are high in potassium, but did you know that they are also good sources of Vitamins C and B6? Bananas also have a natural antacid effect, which may help reduce or relieve acid reflux.
This recipe is for a single serving, but it is easily multiplied for two, four or the whole gang.