I was feeling a little hungry, but a trip to the dentist had left me unable to eat for several hours. I concocted this yummy
Note: Substitute vegan yogurt in the recipe below if you’re cutting out dairy!
- 3/4cup vanilla yogurtvegan yogurt if you're eliminating dairy!
- 1/2cup soy milk
- 1 1/2cup fresh strawberries hulled and halved
- 1/2cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 ice cubes
- Add ingredients to Vitamix or other blender in the order listed.
- If using a Vitamix, start on Variable Speed 1 and quickly increase to 10, then switch to High. Use tamper to press ingredients into blades if necessary.
- If using a regular blender, blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.