Yes, it’s true! Vegan businesses are on the rise! When Larissa and I became vegetarians in 2013, there weren’t nearly as many vegan businesses or products on the market as there are today. I remember looking for vegan fashion and was very disappointed at the lack of available products.
Flash forward to 2019 and we seem to be in a vegan product and services boom! It’s so encouraging to see new choices popping up in so many different industries.
A 2019 article on Forbes stated that U.S consumers spent nearly $1.9 billion on plant-based milks and $3.3 billion on plant-based foods in 2018. Additionally, the number of people who identified as “vegan” jumped from 1% in 2014 to 6% in 2017. Pretty awesome!
Who Is Jonny Edwards?
Today on the show, we are excited to talk to Jonny Edwards, the CEO of one such vegan company, Nuzest-USA. You may recall that we recently partnered with
In this episode, we talk to Jonny about how he became vegan, how he became CEO of
Want to try some
✓ 20 grams of protein per serving
✓ Short and clean ingredient list
✓ No added sugar (less than 1/4 gram naturally occurring)
✓ Support healthy weight management
✓ Be satisfied and recovered without any bloating
Or, if you’re ready to buy a whole tub, enter coupon code “zen” at checkout to receive 10% off!
- 100% vegan
- No artificial flavors, colorings, or fillings
- Made from pea protein
- Enter Coupon Code "Zen" for 10% off your purchase
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
A Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
In this eBook, you will learn:
- What Buddha bowls are and why they are the PERFECT meal
- How to create your own awesome combinations based on your needs and specific tastes
- Some of our favorite ingredient combinations (recipes) plus ideas for sauces and dressings
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa