Simple Meals Help Ensure Plant-Based Lifestyle Success
This episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast was inspired by a question posed by one of the members of the Peas & Carrots Society regarding what to eat when you’re not up to cooking. We share some simple meals to make to get you in and out of the kitchen with minimal fuss and muss.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Why You Don’t Feel Like Cooking Tonight, and How to Fix It
Recipe of the Week
- Slow Cooker Lentil-quinoa Taco Filling From Vegan Slow Cooking for Two
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato and Quinoa Turkey Chili
- Creamy Vegan Broccoli Sauce
- Snobby Joes
- Vegan Recipe: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Quotes of the Week
Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.
— Isaac Newton
Question: What simple meals do you prepare the most often?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa