It’s the Season for Soup!
Fall is almost officially here, and Fall is soup season! In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we share tips for creating delicious plant-based soup.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Quinoa Chili
- Creole Corn Chowder
- Two-Bean Vegetarian Chili
- Mexican tomato & bean soup
- Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup
- Lemony Lentil and Greens Soup
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegan Lasagna Soup
- Chipotle Black Bean Tortilla Soup
- Vegan Minestrone – Veggies Pasta & White Bean Soup
Resources Used for this Episode:
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.
— Ludwig van Beethoven
Question: Are you a soup lover? What’s your favorite kind of soup?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa