Green Cleaning Is Good for Everyone
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we talk about the merits of using green cleaning products above conventional ones and share a few green cleaning tips. (Next week, we’ll be talking about making your own green cleaners, so be sure to stay tuned!)
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that comes from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Seventh Generation cleaning products
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day
- Dr. Bronner’s
- Minimalist Baker
- Cookie and Kate
- The Kitchen Girl
Resources Used for this Episode:
- EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning
- How to green your cleaning routine
- Antibacterial Soap? You Can Skip It — Use Plain Soap and Water
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
You don’t get anything clean without getting something else dirty.
— Cecil Baxter
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa