Looking for a quick energy boost in a nice, refreshing beverage? Try this Summer Spirulina
We use our Vitamix to prepare this smoothie; the extremely high speed of the machine eliminates the need for cutting up the ingredients. It can easily be prepared in a regular
Vitamix fuels passions. It’s why we’re the brand most trusted by professional chefs. But you won’t just find us in restaurant kitchens. You’ll also find us in home kitchens around the world.
Summer Spirulina Smoothie
- 2/3 cup soy milk
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- 1 banana cut into pieces
- 1 cup torn kale
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup strawberries stems and leaves removed
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- 4 ice cubes
- Add soy milk and coconut water to blender.
- Add kale, spinach, banana and strawberries.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle in ground flax seed and spirulina powder and blend again briefly.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.