The 2020 Vegetarian Zen holiday gift guide is here! Some of our partners are having amazing Black Friday Sales so be sure to check them out.
If you’re looking to UP your own cooking skills or gift a course from Rouxbe to a friend, you can choose a yearly membership or select courses individually.
- Have the world's leading online culinary school at your fingertips with unlimited access to membership courses, all lessons, and hundreds of recipes.
- Receive chef support from renowned chef educators and hands-on assessments to practice your newly developed technique. With over 590,000 students worldwide we are teaching the world to cook – the right way!
I always have plenty of Nuzest on hand because it’s my go-to protein source for smoothies!
A Vitamix Blender was one of the very first purchases we made when we decided to go plant-based back in 2013. We are happy to say our
You can read our review of the
Already own a
The Vegetarian Zen
Be sure to check out our online store to get lots of official Vegetarian Zen swag plus t-shirts, hoodies, notebooks, mugs, and lots more featuring plant-based themed designs created by independent artists.
Vegancuts is the most-trusted and longest-standing all vegan subscription service. They have 3 subscription boxes: the vegan snack box, vegan beauty box, and vegan makeup box.
Thrive Market is an online membership-based market that makes the highest quality, healthy and sustainable products available for every budget, lifestyle, and location.
You also receive a free gift (up to $24 in value) when you order through our link!
Plan To Eat
Plant To Eat is a meal planning and recipe management tool that also includes a shopping list organizer. We’ve used it for YEARS. It’s so easy to use — simply click a button to import a recipe into
- Start using the best recipe clipper, meal planning calendar, and automated grocery list maker today.
- 14 Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Required
Once we realized that what you cook your food in is just as important as what you are cooking, we decided to invest in Le Creuset cast iron cookware. You can check out our review here. Seriously a great investment in your health!
- Set includes matching Silicone French Trivet
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Included components: Round Oven & Trivet
Buddha Bowls: The Vegetarian Zen Way
After years of doing the podcast, we decided to create a book! Buddha Bowls: The Vegetarian Zen Way is all about our LOVE of Buddha bowls and how they can help any household enjoy simple, healthy, tasty meals together.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- What Buddha bowls are and why they are the PERFECT meal
- How to create your own awesome combinations based on your needs and specific tastes
- Some of our favorite ingredient combinations (recipes) plus ideas for sauces and dressings
Batch Cooking Club!
In episode 367 we interviewed Stephanie Dryer, the creator of Batch Cooking Club. Many of our community members love to batch cook but find that maintaining a consistent batch cooking practice can be a struggle.
As a member of Batch Cooking Club you’ll receive:
- A weekly meal planner
- Batch Plan
- Shopping List
- Private Facebook Community
- Getting Started Guide
- Ingredient Substitution Guide
- Blank Meal Planner
Grab a membership for yourself or gift it to a friend to help them get to kick off 2021 in a healthy way!
Here are a few products that make great stocking stuffers. Be sure to check out our Resource Pages for more.
We hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.