The 2020 Vegetarian Zen holiday gift guide is here! Some of our partners are having amazing Black Friday Sales so be sure to check them out.
You may recall that I graduated from the
If you’re looking to UP your own cooking skills or gift a course from
- Have the world's leading online culinary school at your fingertips with unlimited access to membership courses, all lessons, and hundreds of recipes.
- Receive chef support from renowned chef educators and hands-on assessments to practice your newly developed technique. With over 590,000 students worldwide we are teaching the world to cook – the right way!
I always have plenty of
You can read our review of the blender here.
Already own a
The Vegetarian Zen
Be sure to check out our online store to get lots of official Vegetarian Zen swag plus t-shirts, hoodies, notebooks, mugs, and lots more featuring plant-based themed designs created by independent artists.
Thrive Market is an online membership-based market that makes the highest quality, healthy and sustainable products available for every budget, lifestyle, and location.
You also receive a free gift (up to $24 in value) when you order through our link!
Plan To Eat
Plant To Eat is a meal planning and recipe management tool that also includes a shopping list organizer. We’ve used it for YEARS. It’s so easy to use — simply click a button to import a recipe into
- Start using the best recipe clipper, meal planning calendar, and automated grocery list maker today.
- 30 Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Required
Once we realized that what you cook your food in is just as important as what you are cooking, we decided to invest in Le Creuset cast iron cookware. You can check out our review here. Seriously a great investment in your health!
- Set includes matching Silicone French Trivet
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Included components: Round Oven & Trivet
Buddha Bowls: The Vegetarian Zen Way
After years of doing the podcast, we decided to create a book! Buddha Bowls: The Vegetarian Zen Way is all about our LOVE of Buddha bowls and how they can help any household enjoy simple, healthy, tasty meals together.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- What Buddha bowls are and why they are the PERFECT meal
- How to create your own awesome combinations based on your needs and specific tastes
- Some of our favorite ingredient combinations (recipes) plus ideas for sauces and dressings
Batch Cooking Club!
In episode 367 we interviewed Stephanie Dryer, the creator of Batch Cooking Club. Many of our community members love to batch cook but find that maintaining a consistent batch cooking practice can be a struggle.
As a member of Batch Cooking Club you’ll receive:
- A weekly meal planner
- Batch Plan
- Shopping List
- Private Facebook Community
- Getting Started Guide
- Ingredient Substitution Guide
- Blank Meal Planner
Grab a membership for yourself or gift it to a friend to help them get kick off 2021 in a healthy way!
Cheery Bird Vintage
Cheery Bird Vintage is our online vintage store.
You may recall back in episode 371 of the podcast we talked about how upcycling products helps the planet. That’s exactly what we aim to do at
During Cratejoy’s New Years Sale (December 26, 2020 through January 3, 2021) enjoy 20% off of our Junk Journaler’s Delight subscription box.
The box is a unique mix of 100% vintage ephemera.
Each month you’ll receive a selection of vintage materials such as postcards, letters, stamps, photos, recipes, advertisements, maps, buttons, lace, ribbon, rick rack, and much more. Also in each box: a handmade item ready to use in your journals — a tag, pocket, embellished paper clip, set of charms, etc. … Plus little surprises along the way!
- A wide variety of vintage ephemera and trim (no reproductions)
- Creatively packaged items plus a handmade ready-to-use junk journal component in each box
- Tell us what you’re looking for…we’ll do our best to meet your needs!
- Choose a 3-month or 6-month prepay option for discounted pricing
- The perfect gift for your favorite junk journaler, scrapbooker, or homeschooler
Also be sure to check out our eBay store for hard-to-find vintage items as well as a wide selection of fiction and nonfiction used books.
Here are a few products that make great stocking stuffers. Be sure to check out our Resource Pages for more.
We hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.