When we became plant-based in 2013 there weren’t a lot of vegan options, particularly vegan Easter candy.
Fast forward to 2021, and plant-based products are on the rise! This includes a broader offering of vegan Easter candy.
So, after an awesome Easter dinner, treat yourself to a few of these vegan sweet treats!
Our List of The Best Vegan Easter Candy for 2021
- So Free Organic Dairy Free Milk Chocolate Alternative Mini Half Eggs
- Basket of Eggs • Lagusta's Luscious
- YumEarth Spring Fruit Gummy Snack Packs, 10 Count - Allergy Friendly, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Swedish Fish Assorted Eggs Treat Size Candy, 9.5 Ounce
- White Chocolate "Bunny Pop" on Coconut Milk Chocolate Egg - Sjaak's
- Moo Free Original Easter Egg + An Egg-Citing Surprise 95g (Pack of 2)
- Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans Easter Candy - Pack of 4 Bags - 14 oz Per Bag
- Hoppy Easter Chocolate Candy Bar | Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Smarties (1 bag) Happy Easter Candy Rolls 11 oz. Bag
- YumEarth Organic Candy Sour Jelly Beans, 10 Snack Packs
An assortment of our vegan spring eggs in a farmer’s market pint. A ready-to-go Easter basket, if that’s what you’re looking for.
You get 12 vegan eggs total, 4 each of our wrapped eggs:
-English Cream Eggs: sweet & creamy take on the cream eggs of our youth
-Peanut Butter Eggs: thin chocolate shell + our infamous peanut butter filling
-Milk Chocolate Marble Eggs: a marbled work of art, dark and white chocolate swirled together
We hope this list has helped you find some yummy Easter candy to fill your baskets or just treat yourself. Remember, we vote with our dollars so let these companies know that we want MORE vegan treats!
If you’re looking for some non-edible treats to add to those baskets, how about visiting our Vegetarian Zen
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. That means at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of our links. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.