In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, you’ll learn that there is indeed life after dairy milk! We’ll talk about plant milks such as soy, nut, rice, and coconut milk.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Non-Dairy Milks: The Ultimate Plant-Powerful Dairy-Free Milk Guide – an excellent, comprehensive tutorial for making plant-milks
Resources Used in the Episode:
- 6 Health Benefits of Soy Milk
- What’s Healthier: Soy Milk or Almond Milk?
- The Ulitmate Guide to Plant-Based Milks
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Quote of the Week
To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa