The Forest Feast Goes Overseas!
For years, readers of The Forest Feast blog have been transported to Erin Gleeon’s picturesque cabin in the woods through her stunning photography of magic gatherings and vibrant vegetarian cooking.
Her latest book, The Forest Feast: Mediterranean will transport readers to France, Portugal, Spain, and Italy via recipes inspired by her trip to this part of the Mediterranean.
Not Just a Cookbook!
Not only is this cookbook packed with amazing (and easy) recipes, the artwork (photography, typography, and drawings) is incredible!
In our interview with Erin, we discuss:
- Her background in art
- How she uses her art in her cookbooks
- Traveling the Mediterranean with her family
- Some of her favorite spots she visited
- Some of the foods that inspired her latest cookbook
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
A Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
- The Golden Apple Roundtable (our Patrons) on Patreon!
The Forest Feast
- Forest Feast Mediterranean: Vegetarian Small Plates Inspired by the Mediterranean
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa