There’s a Whole New World of Vegan Clothing!
When we first became vegetarians 5 years ago, vegan clothing was VERY different than it is today. The offerings were very slim and, quite honestly, not that attractive. Back in episode 180 of our podcast (Nov 2016) we published an episode titled, “All about Vegan Fashion”. However, over the years, much like the trends we’ve seen in plant-based foods, there is a growing demand for clothing, furniture, and other products that are made without any animal products. That means, a LOT has changed since November 2016!
In today’s episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we discuss:
- What “Vegan clothing” is, for those who may be new to the concept
- Some reasons vegan clothing is on the rise today
- Some brands that are exclusively vegan or have vegan offerings
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
- The Shop at Vegetarian Zen – Sign up for our newsletter to receive a 10% discount on your first purchase!
- The Golden Apple Roundtable
- Cheery Bird Vintage (formerly Old San Antonio Trading Post)
Recipe of the Week:
Resource of the Week:
More Resources and Sources Cited:
- 11 Vegan Clothing Companies That Let You Wear Your Ethics on Your Sleeve
- How to Wear Vegan
- Why Vegan Leather is On the Rise
- 10 Seriously Kickass Vegan Apparel Brands You Need to Be Wearing
- Vegan Fashion Grows More Fashionable as Textile Technology Improves
- Vegan Fashion Trends 2018
- Wool is so Yesterday: Why Natural Vegan Fabrics are Taking Over
- These Eco, Vegan Friendly Clothing Brands Belong in Your Closet
Thanks for listening!
Peace, love, and veggies,
Vickie and Larissa