Plant-Based Eating…Emphasis on Affordable
When we hit a financial rough patch it’s easy to cut back on non-essential expenses like extra cable channels or dining out. But sometimes that’s not enough and budgeting enough for basic food expenses can become a challenge. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll share some tips for affordable plant-based eating.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. That means at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through one of our links. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- VZ 040: Meal Planning 101
- VZ 070: Eating Healthy on a Budget
- VZ 102: How to Save Money When Following a Plant-Based Diet
- Cheap Lazy Vegan on YouTube
- The Happy Pear on YouTube
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Tips from the Peas and Carrots Society
Recipe of the Week
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa