In the plant-based lifestyle community, there is a lot of discussion about transitioning from vegetarian to vegan. But what about going the other way? In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we talk about reasons for transitioning from vegan to vegetarian.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Plum Deluxe Tea
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- VZ 072: Don’t Let Food Cravings Hold You Hostage!
- VZ 124: Help! I’m a Vegetarian Craving Meat!
- VZ 182: Junk Food Indulgences
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent.
— Priyanka Chopra
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa
Everything you need to make a healthy vegan diet work in one place! Bundle includes:
- Vegan Recipe eBook
- 2-Week Meal Plan
- From A to Vegan Main eBook
- Restaurant Guide
- FAQs Answered eBook
- Build Your Bowl Formulas
- Printables & Cheat Sheets
- No-Risk 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee