Cookies! There’s really nothing more to say about this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast except…cookies!! We talk about our favorite holiday cookies, share some resources for vegan, gluten-free, and diabetic-friendly cookie recipes, and some tips for veganizing cookie recipes.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves or that come from a trusted resource. Our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers, and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Back to Nature Madagascar Vanilla Wafers
- Back to Nature California Lemon Cookies
- Back to Nature Triple Ginger Cookies
- Back to Nature Mini Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Enjoy Life Sugar Crisp Cookies
- Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Gingerbread Spice Cookies
- 30 recipes for vegan holiday cookies, candy and treats (from Oh My Veggies)
- Diabetes-friendly Christmas Cookie Recipes (from Diabetic Living Online)
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- Vollrath Wear-Ever Cookie Sheet, 17 x 14
- Fat Daddio’s Anodized Aluminum Cookie Sheet, 12.5 Inch x 16 Inch
Resources Used for this Episode
- How to Easily Veganize a Cookie Recipe
- 5 Vegan Substitutes for Eggs in Baking
- 19 Delicious Holiday Cookies That Happen To Be Vegan
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Sometimes me think, what is friend? And then me say a friend is someone to share last cookie with.
— Cookie Monster
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa