Yes! Traveling is SUPER fun! And, if you’re a vegan or vegetarian, it can be even MORE fun to visit a vegetarian and vegan-friendly destination!
Listen to the podcast here to hear us discuss some of the most vegetarian- and vegan-friendly travel destinations.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Happy Cow
- Vegan Travel
- VZ 118: Vegan Butcher Shops – Yes, They DO Exist (and They’re Awesome!)
- The Essential Vegan Travel Guide: 2017 Edition
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Vegetarianism by country
- The Most Vegan-Friendly Countries in the World!
- Paul McCartney Names Portland Most Vegan-Friendly City
- The world’s first vegan mini-mall. Yeah, you’re in Portland
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
We all have hometown appetites. Every other person is a bundle of longing for the simplicities of good taste once enjoyed on the farm or in the hometown left behind.
— Clementine Paddleford
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa