Even the most dedicated fitness fanatics sometimes find it challenging to get the job done. For those who don’t enjoy it in the first place, the challenge can sometimes be overwhelming! In this episode, we discuss tips to help keep you motivated and moving toward your fitness goals.
We include a wide range of exercise hacks such as varying your workout type (going to the gym, walking/running outside, playing Kinect or Wii games that get you moving, etc), keeping your music fresh and using apps to track your progress.
Among the 14 tips we mention, we hope you will find at least one that resonates with your workout style.
This week’s recipe is Vickie’s own Summer Spirulina Smoothie, which is a great post-workout snack.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/review?id=666811479&type=Podcast” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Click to Review Vegetarian Zen on iTunes[/button]
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Weight Watchers
BlogItSA Event – we had such an amazing day at this event for local bloggers, we just want to give them credit and link to them here as a small token of thanks! If you’re local and find yourself in need of any of their services, please check them out!
- Laura Lorek – event organizer & founder of Silicon Hills News
- Stacy Teet – “Pinterest Queen” and blogger at Kids Stuff World
- Pamela Price – published author and blogger at Red, White and Grew
- Yusuf Chowdhury – online marketer and founder of San Antonio Online Marketing Group
- Josh Kerr – co-founder of Written
- Jonathan Marcus – Apple-certified tech specialist and blogger at Play, Work, Sync
- Megan Ortiz – digital strategist
- Susan Price – web designer and owner of Firecat Studio
- Candice Borup Stringham – photographer and owner of Candice Stringham Photography
- Karl Staib – online marketing strategist at Domino Connection
- Inga Munsinger Cotton – attorney and blogger at San Antonio Charter Moms
- Dawn Cole –
Recipe of the Week
Don’t miss a single episode of Vegetarian Zen! Subscribe today:
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/vegetarian-zen-nutrition-recipes/id666811479?mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe on iTunes[/button]
[button href=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vegetarian-zen?refid=stpr” primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe on Stitcher[/button]
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa